Electric Car Webinar - May 2020
Drive Electric Vermont and Waterbury LEAP hosted a webinar on electric vehicles (EVs) on Wednesday, May 20, 2020. We covered many aspects of purchasing and owning an EV in Vermont, including:
• What to keep in mind if you’re considering switching over from a gas-powered car.
• EV models available in Vermont (including some future options).
• Different ways to charge, and current availability of public charging.
• Incentives for buying an EV.
We also heard from three EV driving Vermonters on their ownership experiences with Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf and Chevrolet Bolt vehicles.
Webinar Recording and Resources
You can view a recording of the webinar through the player below or at this YouTube link.
We weren't able to get to all of the questions that came up in the session, so put together this PDF with a full list of questions and answers.
For those who were not able to join, we also provided two handouts linked below:
- Drive Electric Vermont Factsheet with details on models available new in Vermont
- Drive Electric Vermont Incentives Overview
If you'd like to be notified of future webinars or other Vermont EV updates please sign up for our eNewsletter.