- Electric car drivers seek out retailers with charging stations.
- EV customers spend 2 times as much time at retailers than average customers.
- EV drivers are 43% more likely to return weekly to retail locations with chargers.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- A charging station can provide revenue with the ability to collect fees for use.
- Some charging stations offer built-in advertising space.
- Adding EVs to your corporate fleet can reduce your transportation expenses.
- Employees save money on gas when they can charge at work.
- Reduce the environmental impact of commuting for employees.
Financing Available!The Vermont State Infrastructure Bank administered by the Vermont Economic Development Authority (VEDA) is offering loans to qualified buyers.
1% interest rate
Repayment period based on equipment life, typically up to 10 years
Vermont Economic Development Authority
Website (Charging Station Loan Page)
58 East State Street, Suite 5
Montpelier, Vermont 05602
Learn More about Electric Cars and Charging
Financing is available through Vermont Economic Development Authority to qualified business, non-profit and public sector customers in Vermont. Financing is subject to credit approval and execution of standard documentation.