If You're Looking for a Sign to Buy Electric, This is it!
Drive Electric Vermont has partnered with Vermont auto dealers to offer a sweet deal on the purchase of a plug-in electric vehicle (EV) this summer. While supplies last, get up to $1,000 for qualified vehicles with batteries greater than or equal to 15 kilowatt hours or $750 for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles with smaller batteries.
Now is a great time to test drive an EV at a participating Vermont car dealership!
It's Never Been a Better Time to Drive Farther and Cleaner with Electricity.
Driving an All-Electric or a Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle Means You:
- Spend the equivalent of about $1 per gallon of gas
- Get a fun to drive, reliable new vehicle
- Charge at home easily
- Enjoy access to 120+ electric vehicle charging stations in Vermont
- Have a comparable car payment (and lower fuel costs)
- Drive safely—plug-in vehicles have great traction for winter driving and meet modern safety requirements
Watch and Share our Video
Do you love the idea of electric cars, clean energy, and paying less for your ride? Help us spread the word. Check out the video and share it!
Stay in Touch! Sign Up For Email Updates
Sign up below. Weʼll send you invitations to our events where you can test-drive and talk to electric car owners.